For everyone that’s coming to this year’s Supernormal, we thought we’d put together a little info pack to help make sure your weekend goes off without a hitch. Please do read the following information, it’ll make your lives (and ours) much easier!
When you purchased your tickets you will have received a confirmation email with a 4 digit reference number. We do not post physical tickets out: when you arrive at the site, you will just need to quote the name of the person that bought the ticket, and the reference number for the order.
If you have purchased day tickets, please be aware that they do not include camping and you must leave the site that night.
Live in Vehicles
If you intend to bring a live-in vehicle, you must purchase a live-in vehicle supplement. These are available on the tickets page.
Please be mindful that the camping area, although ample for SN, is limited to one end of the festival site and so we ask you to be considerate when pitching your tent and not to corral large areas.
The gate will be open from 10am-10pm Friday to Sunday. Please do not arrive outside of these times as you will not be allowed on to site. We ask that visitors vacate the site by midday on Monday.
Getting to Braziers
Full directions for getting to Braziers Park are available here. Please note that there is now a 1 way system for cars arriving and leaving the site:
Parking is available at a cost of £10 for the weekend. Car’s carrying multiple people can park at half price (£5). If you are planning on driving and have space in your car we encourage you to use GoCarShare to offer your spare seats. You can split the cost of travel, meet new people and save money on your parking too!
There is no cashpoint at Braziers Park, but you will be able to get cashback at the bar.
Please do not:
- Bring glass on to site. If you wish to bring spirits or wine, please decant it into a plastic bottle before arriving
- Bring dogs. No dogs are allowed on site
- Light fires. There is a communal campfire area but all other fires are prohibited. You may use camp stoves or barbeques for cooking so long as they are safely raised above the ground.
- Respect the residents of Braziers. Remember that you are guests of the community. People live on the site all year around and Supernormal will not be invited back if people abuse their hospitality.
- Support the bars and traders. We’ve ensured that all traders are charging reasonable prices – not your normal festival rip-offs. In order to cover our costs, we rely on this revenue so please buy some lovely local ale and pick up a Supernormal t-shirt.
- Keep the site clean. Tidying the site is a huge job so please do your bit to keep the field as tidy as possible, put your rubbish in the correct recycling containers and make sure you take everything with you when you leave the site.
- Dispose of cigarette butts responsibly. On Monday morning we will have to clear the entire ground of cigarette butts. It’s a horrible job so please use the tins provided.
- Use only biodegradable cleaning products. Ecover will be provided in the showers and wash basins. Please do not use any other cleaning products.
Thankyou for reading. We’ll see you all very, very soon…
Much love from the Supernormal team.