For everyone that’s coming to this year’s Supernormal, we thought we’d put together a little info pack to help make sure your weekend goes off without a hitch. Please do read the following information, it’ll make your lives (and ours) much easier!
When you purchased your tickets you will have received a confirmation email with a 4 digit reference number. We do not post physical tickets out: when you arrive at the site, just quote the name of the person that bought the ticket, and the reference number for the order. If you can’t find this, email te[email protected] and we’ll dig it out for you.
Live in Vehicles
Live in vehicle passes are sold out. If you don’t have a pass, don’t bring a live-in vehicle! Those of you that have purchased passes already will need to send us your registration number in advance. You should have received an email about this already. Please note that space in the live-in area is very limited so no awnings, or tents are allowed.
Please be mindful that the camping area, although ample for SN, is limited to one end of the festival site and so we ask you to be considerate when pitching your tent and not to corral large areas.
The gates open from 10am-10pm Friday, and 10am to 8pm Saturday and Sunday. Please do not arrive outside of these times. We ask that visitors vacate the site by midday on Monday.
Getting to Braziers
Full directions for getting to Braziers Park are available here. Please note that there is now a 1 way system for cars arriving and leaving the site. It is very important that you follow this system – the roads around Braziers are not designed for the levels of traffic that Supernormal draws. If you go the wrong way, it’s going to cause a mess… a very embarrassing mess.
Parking is available at a cost of £5 for the weekend or £10 for solo drivers so if you are planning on driving and have space in your car we encourage you to use GoCarShare to offer your spare seats. You can split the cost of travel, meet new people and save money on parking too!
Cash-back is available at the bar.
Braziers Park is an eco site and area of outstanding natural beauty. The site has fresh drinking water, composting toilets and hot wood-fuelled outdoor showers within the wooded camping area. To this effect, this year Supernormal is working to ensure our festival waste is significantly diminished and to Leave No Trace with no more disposable pint cups! Here’s how you can help:
– Bring a water bottle to refill over the weekend.
No glass allowed on site please. If you wish to bring spirits or wine, please decant it into a plastic bottle before arriving.
Keep the site clean and put your rubbish in the correct recycling containers.
- Leave your pitch in the condition you found it in and take everything with you when you leave the site.
- Dispose of cigarette butts responsibly in containers provided on the gate.
- Use only biodegradable washing products provided in the showers and wash basins.
- Respect the privacy of people who live at Braziers Park and please do not enter out of bounds areas.
- Support the bars and traders. We’ve ensured that all traders are charging reasonable prices – not your normal festival rip-offs so please buy some lovely local ale and pick up a Supernormal t-shirt.
- Be nice.
Please do not:
- Bring dogs. No dogs are allowed on site
- Light fires. There is a communal campfire area but all other fires are prohibited. You may use camp stoves or barbeques for cooking so long as they are safely raised above the ground.
- Be an arsehole.
Thank you for reading. We’ll see you all very, very soon…
Much love from the Supernormal team.